Monday, February 20, 2006

Climbing Up the Slide With His Hands Holding Me



was at clementi this morning to get some model materials, i went to order my favorite porridge and thinking about how difficult it was to design and the studio is on tomorrow.

while having my porridge, i was watching this father and his little boy who probably just learn how to walk not long ago came to this playground.

The little boy runs around and the father was following after him to hold him once in a while when he was not in balanced and abt to fall.

the boy loves this red slide of playground, keeps trying to climb up the slide from the bottom. obviously, it was an impossible task to defy gravity for this little kid and he keeps sliding off.

the father got hold of him and his hand, and the boy walked up the slide joyfully.

was very touched by the scene and felt God speaking to me that's how He is to me... that when i go around in life, i don't really see him in front of me all the time, but He's always watching over me fr the back, and supports me when i was abt to fall.

and when i am doing an uphill task that seems impossible to accomplish, He'll be there to support and hold me to walk up "the slide" that i need to conquer, defying the "gravity that causes me to fall off".

found this song on animation mtv - called "愛永不止息" by 張蓬潔/ "天亮了不怕" 專輯. click on this post's title to see the animation at composer's website. Inside it, the girl was so sad and was falling when love catches her...

No comments: