Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What I am up to these 2 weeks...





some people are asking me what I have been doing since I am starting work only next week... Here is what I have been working on - doing a "makeover" for the CRuSH Cyber Wellness Centre... doing some permanent displays and seasonal (sports theme) decorations for my spiritual father yc & CRuSH team. been kindda busy...

but i got to know more abt what YC is doing and get to know some boys who frequent the place... was nice to interact with the end-users and know what younger generations are into nowadays... im really not the gaming sort... but i think i nd to really brush up on some skills to connect & mentor the next generation (sounds old, like already have generation gap)...

would write more when I have time. gotta sleep now if not tmrw i would not be able to wake up. :p training my bioclock up for work

No comments: