Wednesday, April 12, 2006

His unfailing love sent by an angel...



was really contemplating to talk to yp, and not to go for good friday outreach event... felt i really needed those hours to do the wk...

had psa 139:14 + psa 143: 7-8 this morning...

answer me quickly, O lord; my spirit fails. (ya Lord, you betta hurry, coz i think i cmi liao....)
Do not hid your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pits. (there's a bottle of acrylic glue on my table, sometimes i do my wk till i almost feel like just drinkg the glue... forgive me Lord for my lack of faith)
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift my soul.
( im lost if You don't answer me and help me Lord...)

when i went back to studio aft devotion time - the word of His unfailing love was "sent" by a bro-in-christ in the form of breakfast in front of my comp terminal...

*tears*

this reminded me of His faithfulness for me during my 2nd year DT studio... when i had no plans 3 days b4 submission... when i was so fearful tt i'll fail, and kept breaking down emotionally... God spoke in Chinese to me that "His Grace is sufficient for me, His power is made perfect in my weakness." *tears*

fr then on, God sent help - notebk and food thru' fellow bro & sis in Christ.... and i passed that semester! - a miracle fr God...

thank you Lord for such a vivid reminder of Your grace & love for me... felt so encouraged tt i think i cld better face the next 7 days.... *sobsob*

No comments: